Op: Kickstart 2 November 14Th

Killroy

OP: Kickstart 2
Date: 11/14/2015
Cost:
$30 AT GATE 35 IF CAMPING (PER PERSON)
PRE-REGISTRATION! . 20-25 DOLLARS (NO NEED TO PAY AT GATE) 20 NO CAMPING 25 FOR CAMPING (PER PERSON)
WITH YOUR NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION AS WELL AS YOUR TEAM CHOICE. SEND PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL TO US@
Paypal.Me/iac/25 For camping
PayPal.me/iac/20 with out camping

Don't forget to tell us what side you want to be on!

reason for rise in cost:
Camp Arthur has suffered this year with the bad and hot weather on the weekends so business has been slow for them, this will help gain many of the losses as well as keep the camp funded for the off season.
We are also adding in some more options this year with the possibility of vehicle assaults.
We are adding pyrotechnics this year.
We are possibly adding a raffle this year. (the bigger the pre-register the bigger the raffle!)

Gates open 8 am Saturday (EST)

Check in and crono starts at 8:30am

9:30 game briefing

10am Deployments/ Team briefings/ game start

GAME END IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT

Waver will be filled out at check in and crono.

Midcaps/lowcaps have no limit
One highcap limit LMGS must reload their highcap.

Resources… Resources are what wars are fought for, not freedom, not the right thing, it’s for resources.

Ever since the economic collapse of 2015 the Federal government has been taking land from the people, with or without force. The last that resisted was a small Colorado town that was sitting on an oil reserve. In one day over 200 of the men woman and children who resisted where slaughtered. They had no help from their state, just left to the greedy hands of politicians and the muzzles of the federal force’s guns.

Most states have submitted to the power and threats of the federal government. Except Texas, Alaska, Indiana, and Washington state. Only protected by the local militia and the National Guard, these states are all that’s left of “the land of the free”.

Indiana now surrounded is the only state left on the east side of the country that resists. They have done well holding their borders and protecting the free people, but a threat is growing. Residence of a small area called Camp Arthur have reported men dressed in federal gear taking samples and measurements. The two park rangers have gone missing and the villagers are now in fear of a pending attack. Worst of all the leaders of the local establishments have been talking to the feds spotted shaking hands exchanging coin and jokes.

The local militia has captured a federal captain and has gathered information via water-boarding that in a matter of weeks the invasion force will take the camp and make it their FOB for the forceful takeover of the last eastern state to resist. Rumors are that the camp has more than just water, but also contains massive deposits of natural gas and oil, perfect for the federal forces to use in production for fuel in their massive war machines. The local National Guard in the city of Vincennes has requested reinforcements to help defend camp Arthur and the city from the pending attack. But the forces are limited because of the massive amounts of refugees in the city.

This will not be a battle about territory, it’s about money, greed, and causalities.

December, 6th 2017 the day Indiana will begin to fall or still survive.

UPDATE: After the intense fighting between the national guard and federal forces the civilians turned the tide for the favorable national guard, leading the way as the drove the federal forces out of the state. After the December, 6th victory the civilian forces celebrated there well earned freedom while the national guard was treated well by the local ladies ;).
There was some upsets and conflicts between the national guard and civilian force, and after a deadly bar fight the two groups are only holding together by threads. While on the other side of the Indiana and Illinois boarder the dishonored commander of the federal forces waits trial for her inability to take out the small national guard and civilian forces and take control of the resource "gold mine".
As the commander waits for her possible public execution, her XO has been promoted, and rumors from the refugee camps is that another attack is planed for November 14th, and this time the unknown commander is pissed and has brought their rocket artillery and vehicles.

This fight looks to spill more blood than Gettysburg!

(END MESSAGE)

Hey guys, well I told you I had something big in the works, and I do.

This is Op: KickStart 2, this will have aspects of milsim in it, but will not be overly milsim because of costs.

SIMI ONLY exclude SAW TYPE WEAPONS

NO BREAKS constant play. (lunch optional and will be free once we reach 20 pre registers!)
rumors say that hogs are in the area ;)

The proceeds from the op will go to the Arthur foundation to better the field and help run the camp over winter. It will also fund for bigger and better ops. Thanks to last years op we helped the camp stay open and bought materials.

I have had the luck to grab a contract with Camp Arthur to host events without extra costs like having to rent the place. We must MUST get at least 60 Players to this event, meaning the roster needs to be way over 60. Once we hit 80 the event becomes even better. The Park also has camping available, with a bath house. A Cabin is also available for rent. Camp Arthur also sells bbs, can rent guns, and face masks out. As of now camp Arthur DOES NOT have the ability to fill air tanks. If they do get the ability I will notify via IAC Facebook, and the AI forum event post.

CAMP ARTHUR: (812)-324-2242

GENERAL RULES FOR ALL EVENTS:

1. All weapons should have the magazine removed and barrel cleared as a precaution when the weapon isn't in use, or when in the “safe area.”

2. All players will use safety goggles/masks in the game and in the vicinity of an event.

3. All goggles/masks must be approved by the EO. DO NOT remove goggles/masks during an active game.

4. All goggles should not move during play. A full mask is not required but can be used.

5. All eye protection must be ANSI 87.1 1989 Rated. FULL SEAL ANSI RATED eye protection is suggested.

6. All players will observe "safe" zones at all times. Active players are not allowed to be in "safe" zones or shoot in them.

7. Use a "Bang Kill" if needed.

8. Shooting at “Dead/WOUNDED” players, non-players, and judges is grounds for removal.

9. To detain/capture another player, via gear, cloth or restraints is not allowed.

10. Fireworks, pyrotechnics, and similar devices are only allowed to produce safe effects, as smoke, light and sound, and they will have to pass inspection by organizers before the event start.

11. Radio eavesdropping is not allowed, without the expressed consent of event organizers.

12. Players are responsible for their weapons and gear and there proper functioning, no matter if they are owned, rented, or borrowed. If there is any damage to rented or borrowed equipment the person who rented or borrowed the equipment is fully responsible for the repairs and/or replacement or the equipment, unless otherwise stated by the owner.

13. If a player is “Dead’ and returning to respawn or waiting on a medic they MAY NOT give Intel to other players who are still active in the event. “Dead men" don’t talk. NOTE WOUNDED PLAYERS MAY GIVE LIMITED INTEL. “IM HIT MEDIC, WATCH OUT I GOT HIT FROM THE (DIRECTION OF IMPACT) THEY MIGHT BE THAT WAY!” (THAT IS OKAY) “DAMMIT THAT GUY WITH THE SAW GOT ME HE IS BEHIND THAT WALL!” (NOT OKAY!)

14. Minimum age allowed to participate is 10 years old.

15. Max ROF is 23 bbs per second. EVENT IS SIMI ONLY EXCLUDE SAW TYPE WEAPONS.

16. Max FPS on small fields is 400 FPS, other fields will be regulated by EO.

17. THE BOUNDARIES ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH FLAGS, YOU MAY GO 5 FT PAST THE BOUNDARIES TO TAKE COVER. REASON: A GOOD PORTION OF THE BOUNDARIES ARE ALONG PATHS.

18. Red rags/dead rags are required.

19. Radios are REQUIRED for COs

WEAPON CLASSES & FPS/MED:

NOTE: If ANYONE is caught with a weapon that has not been cronod or is caught skipping crono they will be asked to leave. If ANYONE refuses to be spot checked you WILL be asked to leave.

1. Standard Weapons: Maximum energy is 1.5J (400 fps w/ .2 g), Ammo limits may be specified by the organizers.

2. Support Weapons: Any weapon that can fire full auto and uses Box, C-Mag, or Drum Magazines. The weapon HAS to be based on a real support weapon. Maximum 399 fps w/ .2 g. (1.48 J).

3. Designated Marksman Rifle: will have a max of 450 fps w/ .2 g. (1.87 J)

4. BOLT-ACTION sniper rifles: will have a max of 500 fps w/ .2 g. (2.32 J)

5. Launchers: Grenade launchers are not limited to the number of rounds that can be carried.

6. GBB pistols are limited to 350 fps with .2’s, as they are intended as backup at closer ranges.

7. Claymore: Spring loaded claymores can be used with consent of organizers.

----------------------

0-350fps (1.14 joules): Full Auto, no minimum engagement distance.

351-399fps (1.48 joules): Full Auto, 25' minimum engagement distance.

400-449fps (1.87 joules): Semi Auto only, 50' minimum engagement distance.

450-500fps (2.32 joules): BOLT ACTION only, 75' minimum engagement distance.
ANYTHING PAST 2.32 JOULES IS NOT PERMITTED!
TURNEY LOCKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ANY HPA SETUP INCLUDING GBBR TAP MAGS.

THIS WILL BE A SIMI ONLY EVENT, SAW type weapons will be allowed full auto, BUT please fire in bursts. We do this for the fun and safety of the event.

MEDIC RULES AND CASUALTIES

FIRST AND FOR MOST IF ANY REAL INJURIES OCCUR SHOUT "BLIND MAN".
IF YOU HEAR THIS MAG OUT AND SAFETY ON AND REPEAT THE CALL FOR BLIND MAN.

SECOND WE RECOMMEND YOU PLACE ALL YOUR SHOTS CENTER MASS. IF WE HAVE AN INCIDENT WHERE YOU ARE SHOOTING THE HEAD ON PURPOSE IT COULD RESULT IN YOUR REMOVAL FROM THE EVENT. WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE HEAD SHOTS AT ALL.

Once hit, YELL “HIT!” 3 times, lay down if not in mud, thorns, or water. Place red rag on head. If hit in the head, wait 5 mins and return to respawn. If hit in anywhere other than the head wait five mins. You may call out for a medic, and tell the DIRECTION OF FIRE NOT THE LOCATION. EXAMPLE: I was shot from the front, my 12 o’clock. (This is okay) “I was shot by the guy with the saw behind that wall.” (Not okay) You may not say how many enemies, or any other information, only the direction of the fire.

BEFORE BEGINNING OF THE EVENT ALL MEDICS WILL BE GIVEN A NOTE PAD. Medics must write down any casualties they find. Name, injury/COD (Cause of death). This is important for every team. It will determine points for each team. DO NOT LIE. We will look for any medic not writing down casualties. You get 2 points for each casualties you write down.

In order to revive a player you must make verbal and physical contact with the player. 1 min physical contact with the hands on the wounded area.
In order to receive points for writing down casualties you must be able to determine the wound/illness.
Bang kills are considered instant KIA, must wait 5 mins before returning to respawn.
If something funny happens resulting in a causality/KIA write it down, best one will be given bonus points.

Teams:

Federal Forces (GREEN camos)

Civilian populace/gorillas (Civilian clothing, Black camo only no other camo gear not restricted)

National Guard (TAN, including ACU, multicam, tan based camos,)

WE CURRENTLY HAVE NO ACCURATE MAP OF THE FIELD.

PlayMoney Rules/Regulations:

Play money will be involved in the event.

Uses:

Obtain information such as troop movements and mission details.
To payoff villagers to prevent information from being told.
To buy mission objectives. (Villagers find a box you need the box you get the box after paying villagers)
Pay off/buy militia members/armed civilians.
Buy artillery, airstrikes, and gas strikes.
Dead rag transportation to LZ. (Walking as a group of dead players to an insertion zone. Helo insertion)

How obtain playmoney for use:

Bring your own (must inform the event staff that you have playmoney and must say how much).
Complete missions/objectives. This can earn you up to 1 million in play money per mission.
Rescue civilians in distress.

ROSTER

FEDERAL FORCES (GREEN):

CO: Don Roberts

CIVILIANS (FREE ADMISSION, BUT MORE ROLEPLAYING) (CIVILIAN CLOTHING/BLACK CAMO) 20 MAX

HEAD ELDER (CO): Tanner Shipman

NATIONAL GUARD (TAN BASED COLORS/ACU)

CO: TBA

COs are responsible for dividing their members into squads and platoons.
11998813_1094258870591987_24883246613579
Edited by Killroy

That's pretty far for me, I don't think I'll make this one :(

Maybe later this year/beginning of 2016. Transportation is limited for me.

I will be there with around five people. last time i said 5ive i brought eight so ill do everythuibg i can do fill up the roster. definitly in tho. sounds great

Hey everyone if you would like to be counted please refer to this link ---> https://www.facebook.com/events/1641534326102081/it is the main official event page i rarely check the forums now these days, you can also have questions answered in hours instead of days when you post on the official page.  https://www.facebook.com/events/1641534326102081/

Can someone please tell me whats different about the civilian team vs. the armed teams? My squad normally does a mercenary type thing, so I'm wondering if we'd be allowed to do that for the free admission if we all wore black/black camos. You know, sell ourselves to the highest bidder on field, not nessicarily bind ourselves to one team, drift between the two.

Hey everyone, got some bad news. The camp could be closing by the end of this year. It is our goal to stop that and keep the camp running. This places main income is airsoft, and we as a community need to make sure we do not lose this amazing field, had a group out over the weekend, fresh meat for the camp, and they loved it, i have a strong feeling that you all will love it as well. I have poured a ton of material, time, money, and man power into this place, i would hate to see it be wasted before you all see it.

As to answer some of your questions the event is only about 8 hours.

The civilians are more of role players, have discounted fee, and have a cap. The age restriction is 16 for civilians.

We can not give out free admission because of the desperate need for funding the camp.

ROSTER

25 saying GOING on Facebook With 50 Maybes
working on FB roster today
FEDERAL FORCES (GREEN):

CO: Don Roberts
1. Mox

CIVILIANS (FREE ADMISSION, BUT MORE ROLEPLAYING) (CIVILIAN CLOTHING/BLACK CAMO) 20 MAX

HEAD ELDER (CO): Tanner Shipman

NATIONAL GUARD (TAN BASED COLORS/ACU)

CO: TBA

Isa and foxtrot airsoft has promised at least 15 players each for tan team we really need some good green players so come on out and sign up for the event today!

Federal (green):

Co: Don Roberts

1. Ryan Williams

2. Curtis Smith

3. Damon Hooten

4. Andy Fowler

5. Drew Rainey

6. MOX

7. ADHD AIRSOFT

National Guard (tan):

CO: Matt Stevens

XO: Tylor Zollman

1 Zach Nurrenbern

2 Mark E. Alford

3 Nick Blaylock (paid camping)

4 Aaron Terry

5 Aaron Shields

6 David Stevens

Civilian (Civilian clothing, roleplay dress, black):

Co: Tanner Shipman

Edited by Killroy

Really need some more greens have 30 plus promised for tan ontop of what is already in the roster.

Federal (green):

1. Ryan Williams

2. Curtis Smith

3. Damon Hooten

4. Andy Fowler

5. Drew Rainey

6. Mox

7. ADHD airsoft

8. Shane Jackson

9. Hunter Natol

10. Nickolas Marshall

National Guard (tan):

1. Zach Nurrenbern

2. Mark E. Alford

3. Nick Blaylock (paid camping)

4. Aaron Terry (not paid camping)

5. Aaron Shields

6. David Stevens

7. Scott Ellis

8. Jacob Ellis

9. Karter Luttrell

10. Trenton Courtney

11. Ryan Dinh Pham

12. Shelby Gibson

13. Pearson Gibson

14. David Coleman

I'll do my best to attend, I don't know what side yet, worst case I miss pre-registration and have to give a bit more to the field ;)

I'll be bringing + 1, maybe + 2.

Good to hear I suggest going green if you want a challenge.

Roster here (please let me know what side you are on in the comments

)

Federal (green):

1. Ryan Williams

2. Curtis Smith

3. Damon Hooten

4. Andy Fowler

5. Drew Rainey

6. Mox

7. ADHD airsoft

8. Shane Jackson

9. Hunter Natol

10. Nickolas Marshall

11. Toby Ellis

12. Andrew Watkins.

13. Andrew Rudolph

14. Dakota Grady

15. Cory Foley-Evans

National Guard (tan):

1. Zach Nurrenbern

2. Mark E. Alford

5. Aaron Shields

6. David Stevens (paid camping)

7. Scott Ellis

8. Jacob Ellis

9. Karter Luttrell

10. Trenton Courtney

11. Ryan Dinh Pham

12. Shelby Gibson

13. Pearson Gibson

14. David Coleman

15.Trey Fleshman (Honeybadger) (paid)

16. Dan Fleshman (Little Boots) (paid)

17. Preston Ray

18. Eric Porter - Apocalypse

19. Lance Rigney - souless

20.Darius Sullivan - Double D

1.Zachary Auterson

2. Cody gwin

3. Andrew Reed

4. Luke Orozco

5. Connor Myers

• Upvote 1

)

Federal (green):

1. Ryan Williams

2. Curtis Smith

3. Damon Hooten

4. Andy Fowler

5. Drew Rainey

6. Mox

7. ADHD airsoft

8. Shane Jackson

9. Hunter Natol

10. Nickolas Marshall

11. Toby Ellis

12. Andrew Watkins.

13. Andrew Rudolph

14. Dakota Grady

15. Cory Foley-Evans

National Guard (tan):

CO: Matt Stevens (paid)

XO: Tylor Zollman (paid)

1. Zach Nurrenbern

2. Mark E. Alford

5. Aaron Shields

7. Scott Ellis (paid)

8. Jacob Ellis (paid)

9. Karter Luttrell (paid)

10. Trenton Courtney

11. Ryan Dinh Pham

12. Shelby Gibson

13. Pearson Gibson

14. David Coleman (paid)

17. Preston Ray

20. Darius Sullivan - Double D

21. Greg Epley (paid)

22. Ryan Epley (paid)

23. Kyle Koestring

1.Zachary Auterson

2. Cody gwin

3. Andrew Reed

4. Luke Orozco

5. Connor Myers

Hey guys I need a ride if you can pick me up in Indy off of Emerson avenue I will pay for gas and buy breakfast

Really need people for civilians and green. Roster here (please let me know what side you are on in the comments

)

Federal (green):

1. Ryan Williams

2. Curtis Smith

3. Damon Hooten

4. Andy Fowler (paid)

5. Drew Rainey

6. Mox

7. ADHD airsoft

8. Shane Jackson

9. Toby Ellis

10. Andrew Watkins.

11. Andrew Rudolph

12. Dakota Grady

13. Cory Foley-Evans

14. Sam Merkel

15. Jasper Osmon (paid)

National Guard (tan):

1. Zach Nurrenbern

2. Mark E. Alford

4. Aaron Terry ( paid camping)

5. Aaron Shields

7. Scott Ellis (paid)

8. Jacob Ellis (paid)

10. Trenton Courtney (paid)

11. Ryan Dinh Pham

12. Shelby Gibson

13. Pearson Gibson

14. David Coleman (paid)

17. Preston Ray

21. Greg Epley (paid)

22. Ryan Epley (paid)

23. Kyle Koestring

24. Matt McIntosh

25. Gary Henderson

26. Hunter Natol

27. Nickolas Marshell

28. Seth Burton

29. Brian Burchfield (Gunny) team isa (paid)

30. Austin Sheriff (switch) team isa (paid)

1.Zachary Auterson

2. Cody gwin

3. Andrew Reed

4. Luke Orozco

5. Connor Myers

6. Anthony Vore (paid )

7. AJ Mckown

8. Casey Moore

9. Brian Werner

If I can get a ride I'll be in for green if you can give me a ride I'd greatly appreciate it and I'll buy you breakfast and fuel

Op is a few days out we expect more than what is on this roster. Around 80.

)

Federal (green):

Co: Don Roberts (paid)

1. Ryan Williams (paid)

2. Curtis Smith

3. Damon Hooten

4. Andy Fowler (paid)

5. Drew Rainey

6. Mox

7. ADHD airsoft

8. Shane Jackson

9. Toby Ellis

10. Andrew Watkins.

11. Andrew Rudolph

12. Dakota Grady

13. Cory Foley-Evans

14. Sam Merkel

15. Jasper Osmon (paid)

16. Randy Fox

17. Mike Cantrell

18. Matt Cantrell

19. Curt Hoops

20. Austin Engleking

21. John Wilkerson

22. Will Canada

23. Mark Weaver

24. Kanton Canada

25. Cody McCluskey

National Guard (tan):

1. Zach Nurrenbern

2. Mark E. Alford

4. Aaron Terry ( paid camping)

5. Aaron Shields

7. Scott Ellis (paid)

8. Jacob Ellis (paid)

10. Trenton Courtney (paid)

11. Ryan Dinh Pham

12. Shelby Gibson

13. Pearson Gibson (paid)

14. David Coleman (paid)

17. Preston Ray (paid)

21. Greg Epley (paid)

22. Ryan Epley (paid)

23. Kyle Koestring

24. Matt McIntosh

25. Gary Henderson

26. Hunter Natol (paid camping)

27. Nickolas Marshell (paid camping)

28. Seth Burton (paid camping)

29. Brian Burchfield (Gunny) team isa (paid)

30. Austin Sheriff (switch) team isa (paid)

31. Chase Coomer

32. Jake Deweese

33. Jonathon Harris (paid)

34. Kyle Lee (paid)

35. Harmon Surrat (paid)

36. Collin Tipler (paid)

37. Bobby Brown (paid)

38. Cory Lemmer

39. Gabe Sigler

Xo: Connor Douglas LeClerc